Mashed Potatoes RecipeIncluded in this kit: 7 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes,1 Vegan Butter, 1 Garlic bulb, 1 bunch of Green Onion, Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 7 medium yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tsp sea salt (divided)
- Water to cover
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 5-6 cloves raw or roasted garlic
- 3-4 Tbsp vegan butter
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- For creamier mashed potatoes, peel your potatoes at this time. Otherwise, just halve your potatoes and place in a large saucepan or pot and cover with water by ~1 inch.
- Bring to a light boil over high heat and add 1 tsp of sea salt (as original recipe is written // adjust if altering batch size), and cook for 25-30 minutes or until very tender. They should effortlessly slide off a knife when pierced with a knife.
- While the potatoes are cooking, chop up your green onions (optional) and measure your vegan butter.
- Mash your potatoes using a potato masher until fluffy.
- Add in vegan butter, garlic, salt, and black pepper and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Top with green onion
- Serve that mash up!!